Saturday, January 23, 2016

Young Living Essential Oils

Months back I had purchased a diffuser.  I had been on the fence for a while about buying one but decided I would give it a whirl.  I bought the diffuser along with some random oils.  After a few weeks of diffusing them I was not super impressed with the quality of what I'd bought.  I started looking at essential oils and remembered a friend of mine had posted information on essential oils she used.  I decided to ask her why she chose Young Living Essential Oils as opposed to another company.  Her response to me was:

"Young Living has a seed to seal guarantee.  That means that Young Living owns the farms, processing platns, etc.  There's no third party.  It's the highest quality you can get.  A little more expensive but totally worth it in my book."

I knew she always did her research so I decided to sign up as a Young Living member so I could take advantage of the wholesale pricing which is 24% off retail pricing of Young Living products.

This was the starter kit I chose.


Premium Essential Oils Collection:
  • Lavender 5-ml
  • Peppermint 5-ml
  • Lemon 5-ml
  • Copaiba 5-ml
  • AromaEase™ 5-ml
  • Thieves® 5-ml
  • Purification® 5-ml
  • R.C.™ 5-ml
  • DiGize™ 5-ml
  • PanAway® 5-ml
  • Home Diffuser (110 volt)
  • 5-ml Stress Away™
  • AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
  • 10 Sample Packets
  • 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
  • 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
  • 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
  • Product Guide and Product Price List
  • Essential Oil Magazine
  • Essential Edge
  • Member Resources

One or more of the following essential oils may be substituted in the event of sourcing constraints or supply considerations: AromaEase™, Citrus Fresh™, Lemongrass, Orange and Tea Tree.

I ended up using up the majority of my oils by mid December.  I love that I can not only diffuse them but I can use them topically and internally.  These oils do not dissapoint and have loved everything about them.  I even use them on our dogs.  I honestly did not think I would use the diffuser I got in the kit but ended up setting it up in our computer room at home and I diffuse Stress Away while I work.  

Questions, please let me know!!!  If you are interested in becoming a member you can sign up here.  



I have an order set to process on February 3 so if you want to try something out at my price let me know!!






No comments: