Friday, March 25, 2011

Japanese Vending Machines


Unlike the US, Japanese vending machines are everywhere. We have several on our street in less than a half of a block. You can everything from water to soda, hot or cold coffee, tea, etc. During the summer time you can only get cold drinks but once the cooler months roll around they have a selection of hot drinks as well. Coffees are sold black, black with sugar, with creamer, etc. Unfortunately I can't read Japanese so I have to rely on pictures and some are hit and miss. There are several different companies that put machines out so I have my favorites at each machine. I recently discovered a ice cocoa at work which is absolutely amazing.


I love that I can be driving and rather than stopping off at a convenient store, I can pull over and get a cold or hot drink. Another one of those great things I will miss!

No comments: